The Silk Road
The Silk Road serves classic Cantonese cuisine with a 21st-century edge, the dishes being rooted in age-old traditions yet inspired by modern interpretations and cooking techniques. Along with sourcing the finest ingredients and extracting the authentic, natural flavors, the artistic presentation of each dish by the kitchen adds a further sensory experience for the guest.
• Cantonese Style Double Boiled Fresh Fish Maw
• The Silk Road Peking Duck with Caviar
• Fresh Whole Australian Abalone Braised in Superior Oyster Sauce
• Baked Phuket Lobster with Onion Sauce
• Stir-fried Beef Spare Ribs from Australia with Khun Pao Sauce
• Double-boiled Gingko Nuts and Japanese Pumpkin in Young Coconut
• Durian Pancake
Our Chef: Chef Kam Sing
Reservation Email: [email protected]
Alaskan King Crab
Sweet Alaska King Crab Sensation
Enormous Alaskan King Crabs from the deep, cold seas off Alaska, have a succulent sweet flavor enhanced by the recipes of our Head Chef Kam Sing, who has a menu that includes crab-stuffed Shanghai xiao long bao dumplings, steamed crab legs with garlic, and crab with milk egg cream.
Prices begin from only THB 250++