Sirimahannop is ready to transport guests back to an enchanting bygone era of Thai heritage with timeless and elegant décor, historic photographs and everyday utensils that vividly showcase life of the old glorious days.
Permanently docked at Asiatique The Riverfront, the popular retail and lifestyle complex by the Chao Phraya River, this classical three-masted vessel invites passengers to step into a vibrant world of mixology and gastronomy, with original beverages infused with native woods and tropical fruits, specialist rum cocktails, craft beers, fine wines, premium spirits, and a mouth-watering menu that showcases fresh local seafood and tapas-style plates.
Sirimahannop can accommodate up to 300 guests across two levels: the Upper Deck and Lower Deck. The Upper Deck is a venue where up to 200 guests can wine and dine al fresco with breath-taking views. Diners can treat their taste buds to bite-sized delicacies and decadent sharing baskets - perfect for social occasions with family or friends. Casual stool seating runs along the starboard side, allowing observers to soak up the hustle and bustle of life on the "River of Kings", and DJs spin cool tunes, creating a lively atmosphere. Regular entertainment will also be staged, including live bands, shows and themed parties.
For truly refined dining, The Bridge is an intimate area where small groups of up to six guests can enjoy carefully crafted three-, four- or five-course menus that fuse the flavors of Thailand, Scandinavia and many exotic ports in between. Advanced reservations are required. At the captain's invitation, passengers can open the hatch to a hidden rum bar and sip the sailor's "tot" - the daily allocation of alcohol once given to every seaman.
Descending to the Lower Deck, diners will enter an enchanting indoor zone with 100-persons capacity that can cater for glamorous gatherings, talk-of-the-town parties, wedding receptions and more, safely sheltered from the elements. Two private rooms can each cater for up to six people, with exquisite food and drinks.
Experience the spirit of Asiatique The Riverfront, with the majestic Chao Phraya River as backdrop and ancient maritime charm aboard the Sirimahannop. It is easily accessible by road and river, including complimentary shuttle boat services from the pier next to Saphan Taksin BTS skytrain station.
Join Marriott Bonvoy: https://bit.ly/31uaP2E
Promotion "Marriott Bonvoy Member" Code "BONVOY"
Goji Kitchen + Bar, Siam Tea Room, Pagoda Chinese Restaurant, The Lobby Lounge, Akira Back, Sirimahannop and ABar Rooftop
Terms & Conditions
• Marriott Bonvoy member - membership number is required
• Limited seats available
Discover this delicious member benefit. Whether you're staying with us or stopping in for a bite to eat, you'll save while you earn
• Marriott Bonvoy members and Silver Elite members : 10% OFF Food & Beverage
• Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite members: 15% OFF Food & Beverage
• Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Titanium Elite and Ambassador Elite members : 20% OFF Food & Beverage
Croissant Combo Set
∷ From now - 30 June 2021
∷ THB 190+ per set
🌿 Thai Tea Croissant
🍋 Lemon Meringue Croissant
🍭 Salty Caramel & Macadamia Nut Croissant
🥞 Butter Croissant
🍯 Nutella Croissant
🍃 Pandan Croissant
🍓 Raspberry Croissant
🍪 Almond Croissant
🍫 Chocolate Croissant
🧀 Ham & Cheese Croissant
Find your perfect match!
Order it for your morning or afternoon break!
Mid-autumn festival with handcrafted mooncakes
This year, Pagoda Chinese Restaurant is giving a modern twist to the time -honored traditions of the mid- autumn festival. Our expert chefs have created a selection of mooncakes using premium ingredients.
Presented in stylish gift boxes, these delicious seasonal delicacies are sure to delight your loved ones or business associates.
🥮 Signature Mooncakes - (50 grams) 6 pieces/box
• Malted chocolate rocher - THB 1,188/box
• Salted egg yolk vanilla custard - THB 888/box
• Assorted mini signature mooncakes (3 pieces of each flavor) - THB 988/box
🥮 Traditional Mooncakes - (150 grams) 4 pieces/ box
• Chanthaburi durian and white lotus seeds with an egg yolk - THB 988/box (THB 188/piece)
• White lotus and melon seeds with a single yolk - THB 988/box (THB 188/piece)
• White lotus seed and macadamia nuts - THB 1,088/box (THB 228/piece)
• Pork bak-kwa and assorted nuts - THB 1,088/box (THB 238/piece)
🥮 Assorted Traditional Mooncakes - THB 988/ box
• Chanthaburi durian and white lotus seeds with single yolk
• White lotus and melon seeds with a single yolk
• White lotus seed and macadamia nuts
• Pork bak-kwa and assorted nuts
Early Bird Special Offer!
Order from now - 31 July
Order amount (THB) ▶️ Discount
· 5,000 - 50,000 ▶️Discount 10%
· 50,001 - 100,000 ▶️Discount 15%
· 100,001 - 500,000 ▶️Discount 20%
· Above 500,000 ▶️Discount 25%
Order from 1-10 August
Order amount (THB) ▶️ Discount
· 5,000 - 50,000 ▶️Discount 5%
· 50,001 - 100,000 ▶️Discount 10%
· 100,001 - 500,000 ▶️Discount 15%
· Above 500,000 ▶️Discount 20%
All of our mooncakes are available at our mooncake store in the hotel lobby and Pagoda Chinese Restaurant from 1 August until 21 September 2021.
📞 Order your favorite mooncake flavor now via +66 (0)2 059 5999 or email@example.com or 📱 Line https://lin.ee/3ngnT16
"Baan Ratchaburi" home-cooked food from Chef Golf - Phukvarun
Do you crave the comforting flavors of home-cooked food, just like your mom used to make?
Discover authentic Thai dishes inspired by our chef's childhood. Lovingly prepared and beautifully presented, our "Baan Ratchaburi" menu comprises six delectable family-style dishes, all crafted with fresh ingredients, local herbs and mom's own recipe curry paste.
Now - July 2021
09.00 - 21.00 hrs.
Starting from THB 235++
◉ Don't miss these recommended dishes:
- Fried stuffed squid with minced pork, crispy garlic and coriander.
- Spicy & sour glass noodle salad with prawns, squid, minced pork, dried shrimps and roasted peanuts.
- Deep-fried sea bass with bird's eye chili, garlic, spring onion and coriander.