The Lobby Lounge
• MQP Beef Burger
• Mango and avocado salad
• Western afternoon tea set
• New York cheese cake
• Rouge 22
• Tropical sour
• Summer berry melt
• Standard background music
Manage by: Krissanoch Chailamai (Aom) - The Lobby Lounge Manager
Join Marriott Bonvoy: https://bit.ly/31uaP2E
Promotion "Marriott Bonvoy Member" Code "BONVOY"
Goji Kitchen + Bar, Siam Tea Room, Pagoda Chinese Restaurant, The Lobby Lounge, Akira Back, Sirimahannop and ABar Rooftop
Terms & Conditions
• Marriott Bonvoy member - membership number is required
• Limited seats available
Discover this delicious member benefit. Whether you're staying with us or stopping in for a bite to eat, you'll save while you earn
• Marriott Bonvoy members and Silver Elite members : 10% OFF Food & Beverage
• Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite members: 15% OFF Food & Beverage
• Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Titanium Elite and Ambassador Elite members : 20% OFF Food & Beverage
Croissant Combo Set
∷ THB 190+ per set
🌿 Thai Tea Croissant
🍋 Lemon Meringue Croissant
🍭 Salty Caramel & Macadamia Nut Croissant
🥞 Butter Croissant
🍯 Nutella Croissant
🍃 Pandan Croissant
🍓 Raspberry Croissant
🍪 Almond Croissant
🍫 Chocolate Croissant
🧀 Ham & Cheese Croissant
Find your perfect match!
Order it for your morning or afternoon break!
Mid-autumn festival with handcrafted mooncakes
This year, Pagoda Chinese Restaurant is giving a modern twist to the time -honored traditions of the mid- autumn festival. Our expert chefs have created a selection of mooncakes using premium ingredients.
Presented in stylish gift boxes, these delicious seasonal delicacies are sure to delight your loved ones or business associates.
🥮 Signature Mooncakes - (50 grams) 6 pieces/box
• Malted chocolate rocher - THB 1,188/box
• Salted egg yolk vanilla custard - THB 888/box
• Assorted mini signature mooncakes (3 pieces of each flavor) - THB 988/box
🥮 Traditional Mooncakes - (150 grams) 4 pieces/ box
• Chanthaburi durian and white lotus seeds with an egg yolk - THB 988/box (THB 188/piece)
• White lotus and melon seeds with a single yolk - THB 988/box (THB 188/piece)
• White lotus seed and macadamia nuts - THB 1,088/box (THB 228/piece)
• Pork bak-kwa and assorted nuts - THB 1,088/box (THB 238/piece)
🥮 Assorted Traditional Mooncakes - THB 988/ box
• Chanthaburi durian and white lotus seeds with single yolk
• White lotus and melon seeds with a single yolk
• White lotus seed and macadamia nuts
• Pork bak-kwa and assorted nuts
Early Bird Special Offer!
Order from now - 31 July
Order amount (THB) ▶️ Discount
· 5,000 - 50,000 ▶️Discount 10%
· 50,001 - 100,000 ▶️Discount 15%
· 100,001 - 500,000 ▶️Discount 20%
· Above 500,000 ▶️Discount 25%
Order from 1-10 August
Order amount (THB) ▶️ Discount
· 5,000 - 50,000 ▶️Discount 5%
· 50,001 - 100,000 ▶️Discount 10%
· 100,001 - 500,000 ▶️Discount 15%
· Above 500,000 ▶️Discount 20%
All of our mooncakes are available at our mooncake store in the hotel lobby and Pagoda Chinese Restaurant from 1 August until 21 September 2021.
Flavors of the Rain at Siam Tea Room
Siam Tea Room, the casual café and authentic Thai eatery at Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park, is celebrating the arrival of the rainy season in Thailand with "Flavors of the Rain", a mouth-watering new menu created from the natural ingredients that bloom at this bountiful time of year.
Every August and September, the annual rainfall helps to revive the sights and scents that remind Thai people of home - especially the organic local produce that grows across the country. To welcome this evocative season, Chef Phukvarun Watchmon, the talented Thai sous chef at Siam Tea Room, has crafted seven delicious dishes that embrace fresh, seasonal produce, including local herbs, fruit and vegetables, to give diners a direct connection with nature.
The menu includes a spicy & sour salad with paco fern, minced pork and prawns; grilled marinated Featherback fish, Grouper and crabmeat with curry wrapped in banana leaves; and chili relish of fermented shrimp paste sauce served with sweet pork, fried mackerel and salted duck egg and organic vegetables. An aromatic Benja chicken tom yum soup with shallots, lemongrass and young tamarind leaves also harnesses the fresh flavors of the season.
Meat dishes include stir-fried Australian beef, straw mushrooms, garlic and spring onion in oyster sauce, or stir-fried prawns with southern yellow curry with cumin leaves, and every meal can be concluded with a tropical dessert of pandanus pudding in coconut sauce.
Flavors of the Rain menu is available daily from now until 30 September 2021 for delivery and takeaway from 09.00 - 20.00 hrs. Order directly via Line or Megatix, Robinhood, Grabfood, foodpanda and Hungry Hub. Dishes start from only THB 256 net.
For more information and reservations, please call +66 (0) 2 059 5999 or email restaurant-reservations.bkkqp@marriott hotels. com